Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Peach Cupcakes

The Peach Cupcakes with Honey Frosting won the poll last week, so yesterday I got started baking up some yumminess! I removed my peaches from the fridge and realized that I had no idea how to peel a peach. I'm pretty sure that we just ate right through the skin as a child, so I was bumfuzzled.

I googled some info and they all wanted me to boil the peaches, the submerge them in an ice bath and then peel the skin away. Um, I'm too lazy for that.

So I found another site that suggested quartering them and peeling back the skin with a pearing knife which is just what I did. And I can't believe it, but this is the first time that I haven't taken pictures of the steps to make this cupcake.

:/

Anyways. I made some honey and brown sugar frosting (um...yum!) and iced them away and topped it with a little drizzle of honey. Here are the pics!

Why are the cupcakes iced two ways you ask? Well, because I tried a new tip and it wasn't working so well, so I switched to another method!

No comments:

Post a Comment