Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bacon and Maple and Cupcakes, Oh My!

My sister's housewarming party was this past Saturday night and I had promised to bring cupcakes. I had a few of my Strawberry Limeade left from an impromptu baking session the middle of the week so I figured I would bring those. I also decided to make my Double Chocolate Surprise Cupcake...brownie on the bottom, cupcake on the top, yummy treat on the inside!

Then suddenly...out of nowhere came to urge to make Bacon and Maple cupcakes....I know...I know...strange. But they turned out nice and EVERYONE has liked them!

Here are a few pictures from the day...(taken from my phone so not the best quality! sorry!)

These are the Double Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes! You can't even tell there's anything special about them huh?

The Double Chocolate Suprises with their peanut butter butter cream and Mr. Goodbar garnish! YUM!


Frying up the bacon for the Bacon Maple cupcakes!

The Bacon Maple Cupcakes before they entered the oven. You can see the bacon bits in the batter!

And here is the Bacon Maple Cupcake!!



That's all for this time...I didn't get a picture of the Strawberry Limeade cupcake, but I'm sure I'll be making it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment