Share/Bookmark

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chunky Tomato Soup

I wanted something a little different tonight. I went to my cabinet and searched. What I really wanted was a steak, but alas...there was none. So instead, I grabbed a can of diced roasted tomatoes and a can of tomato soup.

I put the diced tomatoes in a pot on the stove and sliced some bread to eat with my soup. I mixed some margarine, minced garlic, and Parmesan cheese together to make the spread for the bread. I spread it out then sprinkled some parsley on top and popped it in to the oven.

I added my can of tomato soup and half a can of water to the diced tomatoes. Then I added about a cup of alfredo sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, chicken base, and some Italian seasoning then mixed it and let it simmer. I pulled the bread out and topped it with a little more cheese because I might have put on a little too much butter....but oh how I love butter.

Dinner was good. Here are some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment